Whether you have a small individual insurance policy with the agency or a large employee benefits plan for 150 employees, Bob & Karin stand ready to help. They will quickly and accurately handle market analysis, employee enrollment, plan administration, eligibility, claims, billing and much more for group insurance clients. For individuals, Karin explains coverage, provides insurance forms, and answers basic questions.
As an independent insurance broker, Bob’s allegiance is to you, not to any insurance company or employee benefits provider. He will analyze your options, present all the facts objectively, provide recommendations based on your budget and needs and then assist you in making the final decision.
The sale is just the beginning of the relationship with The Jones Group. Bob and Karin remain actively involved in serving your employee benefits and insurance needs. For group clients, The Jones Group provides:
- Comprehensive market review and analysis
- Analysis of the direct competition’s coverage levels
- HSA viability review
- Benefit plan presentation and implementation
- Continuous ongoing service
- Open enrollment coordination
- Educational seminars for employees and their families
- Benefit reviews with union representatives
- Administration of Section 125
- Administration of COBRA
- Online employee benefit management website